Sunday, December 19, 2010

Here's just a preview


I'm so sorry guys, but I've been sick and miserable and busy and lonely all at the same time. And I'm still waiting for my photographer to send me the pictures from our photoshoot a few weeks ago. But! I am the blonde asian girl. Granted I was opening a new store and working 16 hours in a row, so I wasn't really dressed to impress anyone. But the back of that tshirt is actually shredded and the belt isn't actually going through the belt loops. I wrap the belt slightly below the hem of the t-shirt. And I'm wearing short black distressed denim shorts with my infamous distressed tights. My tights originally were opaque and after wearing those things all the time and washing it all the time, it eventually started fading on the thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know someone will say something stupid and sign a fake name. We're all adults, right?