Monday, May 30, 2011

Random Inspirations with dedications to Jonny, Catey, and Gaga

Extremey exhausted. Trying to get my social life back in order. Bought 2 guinea pigs and named them Igor and Quazi. And that's pretty much my social update.

Funny how things work out. Jess totally started styling the both of us with random looks and the only look that looks presentable to the public was this one. And now! This entry is dedicated to Jonny and Catey, especially. One afternoon we all hung out and randomly started going on about Gaga and her outfits and they were mentioning their favorite ones and started arguing about a particular look. And then went on to say, "I wish I could roll out of bed in my underwear and just go." Yeah, to be honest I do it to a certain extent but since I'm at work 40 hours a week and they strictly prohibit anything that's ass-eating worthy, it's kind of difficult. I've only actually left the house in my underwear 4 times, seriously. But it's such a rejuvenating feeling that if I were to have more days off of work a week, yeah I'd be walking around this place damn near close to nekkid. Either with a leotard and just some tights underneath is close enough! Now I'm honestly overwhelmed thinking about all the things I really want to buy this Friday on payday that I kind of lost track of what I was saying.

Oh and of course, this is for Gaga since she was the actual start of the afternoon.









Mens oversized striped woven - I stole it from an ex-boyfriend in high school
Black strapless bra - $5 (I've had that bra since I was 12, seriously.)
Black bikini cut underwear - $2 Forever21.com
Black tights - $5 Walmart (Only one side is ripped. The more you wear it and stretch it, well, you get it.)
Black leather wedges - $22 Forever21.com

Avec beaucoup d'amour,
Yeye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know someone will say something stupid and sign a fake name. We're all adults, right?