Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dedicated for Shae and Charlye

Graciously, I am scheduled off today from my store. It's such a relief, but at the same time, I can't help but get worried about what's going to happen when I'm not there or whatever. I worry a lot when I have a huge part in the company. And now that I have the word "manager" in my title, I feel like I'm solely responsible regardless of if I'm there or not. Er well, at least visual responsible. Btw, don't let your friends tell you that working at Forever 21 is the worst job they've ever had. It only gets that bad when you have no support or no common sense. Seriously. I eat associates for breakfast. It's not that big of a deal. Bend down. Pick up. Put back. Repeat.

Another shoot by Hill Harper. I had a difficult time doing this honestly, because this really isn't my style unless I'm running (which I don't do.) If you've read my blog, you'll know that sweater is still up for grabs! The girl never responded back to me about her address. Those are the only sneakers I own, and they're not really sneakers at the same time. But nevertheless, Hill Harper told me to think of my homies Shae and Charlye, and it made things for me so much easier. Granted there's only 3 good pictures of me in this outfits without looking like a total idiot (er well, the last picture is pretty bad haha), but we still made it work with what he was going for.

Stay tuned for another post later! I'm selling another article of clothing!




Green American Apparel Tennis Shorts - $12 Americanapparel.net
Blue/Purple Nike Vandals - $45 Cmonwealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know someone will say something stupid and sign a fake name. We're all adults, right?